- Take a boat tour of the Ballestas Islands, a natural haven in Paracas
- Admire sea lions, seals, and rare species of bird in their natural environment
- Ride a dune buggy and go sand boarding in the desert oasis of Huacachina
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Lima are included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 35 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please bring breakfast with you (direct bus).
- Please don’t be late, as bus must leave on time to do Ballestas Islands at 10:00 am.
- Bring sunscreen, it is hot all year round in Paracas and Huacachina.
- Food is not included, although we have discounts in many restaurants.
- See itinerary for hour by hour plan.
- Important holidays: Easter weekend April 9-12 and July 28-30 is Independence Day Celebration in Peru: The pick-up time will be 1 hour before the usual time, Sandboarding/dunebuggy (Huacachina) only 1 hour (all operators) and Ballestas Islands (Paracas) only1 hour and 30 minutes (all operators)
- Warm weather all year round. Light-weight jumper/jacket for speedboat ride to Ballestas. Closed-toe footwear for Sandboarding.
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Peru Hop
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms