- Explore Lima's rich history and top landmarks during a private sightseeing trip
- Admire views of the Pacific Ocean from Miraflores
- Visit the archaeological ruins at Huaca Pucllana
- Round-trip transport from the Callao Port or local hotels included
- Check out historic attractions including the Government Palace and San Martin Square
- Private guide for more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You have to take the cruise line SHUTTLE transfer from port, and we will be waiting you where shuttle stop. Shuttle stop place it depends of the cruise line company
- lima, jr. trujillo 234 rimac, Cercado de Lima 15079, Peru
What To Expect
You’ll continue after Miraflores to Huaca Pucllana, an archaeological site where you can explore Pre-Columbian ruins that date to the 4th century AD. Head from there to Lima’s San Isidro area and Olive Grove Park before proceeding to the city’s historic center. Explore highlights include San Martin Square, the Archbishop’s Palace, the main cathedral, the Government Palace, the Desamparado train station, and Cordano Bar, one of Lima’s oldest.
Finish your Lima visit at Saint Francis Convent, where you’ll explore the subterranean catacombs and then check out an intriguing collection of religious art from across the Americas. You’ll receive a drop-off back at your hotel or cruise ship at the end of the excursion.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Top Private Tours
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms