- Private full-day tour of Caral, the oldest known city in the Americas, from Lima
- Take a private tour of the UNESCO World Heritage Site
- See pyramids and temples that date back to 5,000 BC
- Breakfast box, lunch, and hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
• Pickups available from any hotel or apartment located in the areas of Miraflores, San Isidro, Barranco, Surco, Cercado de Lima or Lima Jorge Chavez Airport.
What To Expect
Travel along the Panamerican Highway throughout the journey, during which refreshments and a breakfast box are served.
Then, on arrival, embark on a private tour of the UNESCO World Heritage Site. See the well-preserved ruins of circular terraces, pyramids, plazas, and an amphitheater, all believed to have been built in 5,000 BC.
Following your tour of Caral, head to the seaside city of Huacho to enjoy a traditional Peruvian lunch of beef stew, spiced chicken, and many other dishes.
Your tour concludes with drop-off at your Lima accommodation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Highly recommend you carry sunscreen, sunglasses and good shoes for the walk
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Vista Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by All Inclusive Private Excursion to Caral from Lima.