- See the San Francisco Convent, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Browse the art collection at Museo Larco
- Discover Huaca Pucllana, an ancient pyramid in the heart of the city
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from any location in Metropolitan Lima, however, if outside of Miraflores, San Isidro or Barranco, there will be additional charges. We offer this tour in the form of a layover or shore excursion, please choose the appropriate option when selecting your tour as there is a price difference from the regular tour.
If you are staying at the Wyndham Costa del Sol or Holiday Inn Hotels then you should choose the Lay Over Tour option. If you choose the Basic option from hotel then you will be charged the following on the day of the tour, to be paid in cash to the guide.
Groups of 1-2 persons - $70.00 US Dollars
Groups of 3-6 persons - $80.00 US Dollars
Groups of 7+ persons - $100.00 US Dollars
Additionally, we can pick up from the pier at the Port of Callao but you must contact us directly for rates.
We also have a small group shared version of this tour which does leave directly from the pier, look for that option under Shore Excursion.
- J Chavez Intl Airport, Lima Peru
- Port of Callao
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- The Catacombs portion of the tour is neither wheelchair nor stroller accessible but we can substitute the Cathedral of Lima or other venue if client is unable to participate in Catacombs tour.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Integrity Tourism
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff