5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Experience the best of Lima on a limited schedule on a private tour that explores city highlights, from the colonial-era historic center to the coastal Miraflores neighborhood. Browse for souvenirs at a local market, see gorgeous churches, and stand at the foot of Huaca Pucllana, an ancient pyramid in the heart of the city. Enjoy the flexibility and convenience of a private guide throughout the tour, with the option to add a local lunch and walk through Parque Kennedy, Lima’s beloved ‘cat park.’
- Visit the colonial center's plazas and churches
- See parks and a pre-Inca pyramid at Miraflores
- Customizable tour with lunch option available
- Pickup and drop-off in selected neighborhoods
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off (from districts of San Isidro, Miraflores & Barranco - all others please see: Exclusions)
Transport by air-conditioned private vehicle
Lunch - If La Lucha & Kennedy Park add-on is selected, client will be responsible for lunch consumption. The additional pricing is to cover the extra hour that will be added on to the tour.
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Basic, start times may be booked between the hours of 9am-5pm (please contact local provider to request a change in start time.)
- Shore Excursion, start times may be booked between the hours of 8am-5pm (please contact local provider to request a change in start time.)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Integrity Tourism
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Highlights of Lima - Private Half Day Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Highlights of Lima - Private Half Day Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Highlights of Lima - Private Half Day Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Highlights of Lima - Private Half Day Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLimaShore Excursions - ParacasBus Tours - ParacasCity Tours - ParacasPorts of Call Tours - ParacasShore Excursions - IcaBus Tours - IcaCity Tours - IcaPorts of Call Tours - IcaShore Excursions - HuarazBus Tours - HuarazCity Tours - HuarazPorts of Call Tours - HuarazCategory
Lima Chinatown (Barrio Chino)Bridge of Sighs (Puente de los Suspiros)ChocoMuseo MirafloresLarcomar (Centro Comercial Larcomar)Santiago de SurcoNational Museum of Archaeology, Anthropology, and HistoryPantanos de Villa Wildlife Refuge Kennedy Park (Parque Kennedy)Lima Cruise PortLima Plaza MayorPachacamac Itshma TemplePresidential PalaceJockey PlazaHistoric Centre of Lima (Centro Historico de Lima)Plaza San MartinMagic Water Circuit Dédalo Arte y ArtesaníaSacred City of Caral-SupePalomino Island (Isla Palomino)Chorrillos