- Lima surf class aimed at beginner surfers of all ages
- Master the basics of surfing in safety with your instructor
- Choose the class time to suit your schedule
- All the necessary surfing and safety equipment is included in your class
Departure & Return
After going down stairs, you can see our tent on the shores of Playa Makaha. Pukana surf tent is right in front of "Terrazas" tennis club. For your safety, please don't trust the people at the entrance of the beach, just come directly to the store.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with shoulder problems
- Not recommended for travelers who can't swim
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Escuela Pukana Surf
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience