- Tour of the Guanera Islands (Islas Guaneras) from Lima
- An immersive experience designed for nature lovers
- Take a boat tour of the Guanera Islands, home to Humboldt penguins, guano birds, and sea lions
- Swim alongside sea lions in their natural environment
- Refreshments are included
Departure & Return
Calle La Mar N. 229, Callao Provincia Constitucional Del Callao. Referencia: Calle Daniel Nieto N. 102 - 114. PLEASE NOTE: Meeting Time is 10am and Departure Time is 10:30am
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Dress code: swimsuit, your towel, your hat, sun protector, warm clothing, raincoats
- Take care of your personal belongings The company is not responsible for losses.
- If you book transfer round trip from Miraflores, provide us your address
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- OPERATED BY MAR ADENTRO EXCURSIONES EIRL
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Visit the Sea Lions in Palomino Islands, in Lima Peru.