- Guided sightseeing tour to the Temple of Pachacamac from Lima
- Visit the famous Temples of the Sun and Moon
- Learn about the culture, history and architecture of the Inca and pre-Inca people
- All admission fees and roundtrip hotel transportation included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
This activity includes roundtrip transfer from only the districts of Miraflores and San Isidro.
What To Expect
Undoubtedly the compound’s most striking features, the Temples of the Sun and the Moon demand attention with their astounding architectural prowess. Admire 50 million sun-dried bricks and marvel at colorful murals as your guide provides enriching historical explanations. Listen as your guide tells tales of the Moche and Huari cultures, providing insightful information discovered on recent excavations.
At the conclusion of your tour, return to the minivan and relax during your journey back to Lima.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Viajes Pacifico
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Temple of Pachacamac Half-Day Tour from Lima.