- Guided sightseeing tour to the Temple of Pachacamac from Lima
- Visit the famous Temples of the Sun and Moon
- Learn about the culture, history and architecture of the Inca and pre-Inca people
- All admission fees and roundtrip hotel transportation included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Undoubtedly the compound’s most striking features, the Temples of the Sun and the Moon demand attention with their astounding architectural prowess. Admire 50 million sun-dried bricks and marvel at colorful murals as your guide provides enriching historical explanations. Listen as your guide tells tales of the Moche and Huari cultures, providing insightful information discovered on recent excavations.
At the conclusion of your tour, return to the minivan and relax during your journey back to Lima.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY VIPAC Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized