- Puerto Limon shore excursion to Cahuita National Park
- Sail through the lush Tortuguero Canals, full of local wildlife
- Tour a banana plantation to learn more about the industry
- Guided nature walk through Cahuita National Park
- Admire views of Puerto Limon and the coast beyond from a panoramic vista point
- Port pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Meet us outside the port exit gates in Puerto Limon, around 150 meters (160 yards) from the ship towards the Vargas Park. Please walk from the ship through the crosswalk and souvenir tents until you see the public street, outside the exit gates. You will see a sign with the logo RELAX DAY TOURS.
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 08:30 AM|
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 09:00 AM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Comfortable dress code recommended
- Bring rainwear as the weather is very variable
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Relax Day Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff