- Visit a banana plantation to learn about growing, harvesting and exportation
- Hike in Cahuita National Park with a naturalist guide
- See vegetation and wildlife up close in its natural setting
- Stop in the town of Cahuita for a local meal and drinks (own expense)
Departure & Return
Puerto Limon: Main entrance of the pier (main street). It is about one block from your ship and 5 minutes’ walk. There you will see our staff holding a sign with your name on it. For assistance you can call us at Office: (506)2297-0889 or Whatsapp: +(506) 8496-0041
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour is exclusive for cruise ship passengers. If you are not arriving by cruise ship please do not book this tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- OPERATED BY Greenway Nature Day Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms