5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
See the flora, fauna, beaches, and marine life during this guided nature hike in one of Costa Rica’s oldest national parks, Cahuita National Park. This protected nature reserve is home to coral reef, white sand beaches, and coconut palms. Follow your naturalist guide from Cahuita Point to learn about the park and see snakes, howler monkey, armadillos, sloths, butterflies, medicinal plants and visit beaches and more along the way.
- Guided hike through Cahuita National Park to see nature and wildlife
- Visit protected natural habitats and learn about the animals and plants
- Visit Negra Beach, Cocles Beach and more
- Bottled water, snacks, and round-trip transport included
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointHotels around the area.
Monday to Sunday, 8:30 hotels far from the area, 9:30 hotels close to the area.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Tropical fruit snack
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Costa Rica Itinerary
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-Day Wildlife Hiking Tour of Cahuita National Park
5 to 6 hours
4 hours 7 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursLimonHistorical Tours - Caribbean CoastHistorical Tours - San JoseHistorical Tours - QueposCategory