Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn about the history of the region dating back to 1502
- Visit Cahuita National Park to witness the staggering biodiversity
- Take in the sights during a bus ride up the coast
- Immerse yourself in lush tropical landscapes, natural and cultivated
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Most travelers can participate
- Plastic is not allowed inside the National Park
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Syl Travel Day Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized