- Follow the chocolate-making process from plant to finished product
- Naturalist guide navigates through Cahuita National Park
- Get a chance to see native wildlife such as monkeys and blue herons
- Easy round-trip transportation from Limon Port
Departure & Return
|Monday:||08:30 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:30 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:30 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:30 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:00 AM - 07:30 PM|
|Saturday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Sunday:||08:30 AM - 01:30 PM|
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tere
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands