Departure & Return
Playa Negra is just outside Puerto Viejo. We are the last building on the right on entrada pan dulce. If you google Villas Allen Puerto Viejo, we are about 200 meters past this on the right.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Talamanca Chocolate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Puerto Viejo hands on chocolate making class. From bean to bar, get chocolatey!.