6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Enjoy a sampling of all that Costa Rica has to offer during this full-day tour in and around Puerto Limon. Perfect for any age, explore this important colonial port with a private guide then head into Cauhita National Park for a short hike and introduction to Costa Rica's wild side. Round out the adventure with a riverboat cruise through the jungle up Tortuguero Canal.
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointPuerto Limon, Puerto Limon, Province of Limon
Traveler pickup is offered
- Puerto Limón and Puntarenas
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Dress code is smart casual
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Theresa Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLimonShore Excursions - Caribbean CoastBus Tours - Caribbean CoastPorts of Call Tours - Caribbean CoastHalf-day Tours - Caribbean CoastShore Excursions - San JoseBus Tours - San JosePorts of Call Tours - San JoseHalf-day Tours - San JoseShore Excursions - QueposBus Tours - QueposPorts of Call Tours - QueposHalf-day Tours - QueposCategory