Departure & Return
The pick-up time varies according to the location of each client, that’s is why three days before your transport we will contact you for know about your hotel name and give you the specific time for your shared transportation. On the day of transportation, you must wait for our driver at the reception at least 10 minutes before your arrival, the pick-up time may vary a few minutes so we recommend that you be punctual with the time that we provide you. In case you won’t be there at the moment our van arrives, we will wait for no more of 5 minutes. This transportation includes only a stop on the way for 10 minutes to do any need. Minutes before arrive you your new destination our driver will tell you for be ready
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tico Paradise Costa Rica
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands