- Combo shore excursion from the Port of Limon
- Explore Costa Rica's famous biodiversity on a cruise down the Tortuguero Canal
- Learn about the rain forest ecosystem and spot wildlife such as howler monkeys, crocodiles, and toucans
- Soar through the treetops on 11 different ziplines
- Get an adrenaline boost from cables reaching lengths of 263 feet (80 meters)
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Puerto Limon: Main entrance of the pier (main street). It is about one block from your ship and 5 minutes’ walk. There you will see our staff holding a sign with your name on it. For assistance you can call us at Office: (506)2297-0889 or Whatsapp: +(506) 8496-0041
What To Expect
At the end of the canal cruise, take a short drive to the Jungle Breeze adventure park to begin your high-flying zipline tour. After a safety briefing from highly trained guides, gear up with provided equipment and climb to the first of 12 treetop platforms. From here, clip on to a series of 11 cables and let go to soar across the rain forest canopy at exhilarating speeds, taking in stellar views of the Caribbean along the way.
After the fifth platform, the cables become increasingly longer, reaching a maximum length of 885 feet (270 meters) and heights of up to 263 feet (80 meters). If that's a bit beyond your comfort zone, there is an opportunity to finish the tour early and return to base camp at platforms 5 and 7. When you return to solid ground, transfer back to your waiting cruise ship in the afternoon.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour is exclusive for cruise ship passengers. If you are not arriving by cruise ship please do not book this tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY Greenway Nature Day Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms