- 5-hour tour of Brisas de la Jungla and banana plantation from Limon
- Trek into the heart of the rainforest at Brisas de la Jungla
- Spot wildlife such as howler monkeys, sloths, iguanas, and tropical birds
- Learn more about Costa Rica’s banana production with a visit to a plantation
- Great-value tour includes port pickup and round-trip transport
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Puerto Limon: Main entrance of the pier (main street). It is about one block from your ship and 5 minutes’ walk. There you will see our staff holding a sign with your name on it. For assistance you can call us at Office: (506)2297-0889 or Whatsapp: +(506) 8496-0041
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
On arrival, follow your guide on a short half-mile (1km) nature trail, where you’ll hopefully get chance to see Costa Rica’s famous red dart frog or spy adorable three-toed sloths hanging from the tree branches. The forest is also renowned for its beautiful flowers, including wild epiphytes, orchids and bromeliads, and diverse bird life including toucans, oropendola, tanagers, hummingbirds, kiskadees, and many more exotic species.
After leaving the rainforest, pay a visit to a local banana plantation, where you’ll have chance to watch the farmers hard at work in the fields and packing sheds, and learn more about one of Costa Rica’s most important exports.
At the end of the tour, return to Limon, where you’ll be dropped back at the port in time for your cruise departure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour is exclusive for cruise ship passengers. If you are not arriving by cruise ship please do not book this tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY Greenway Nature Day Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms