4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Adventurous wildlife lovers will enjoy this tour of the Cahuita National Park. You’ll hike through the park, looking out for amazing creatures like the sloth. Then, grab a snorkel and some flippers and take to the water to admire the tropical fish and coral beneath the surface. You’ll learn all about Costa Rica’s biodiversity from your naturalist guide.
- An ideal tour for active travelers
- Snacks and bottled water will be provided
- Experience the beauty of Costa Rica’s Caribbean coast
- Receive personalized attention on a small-group tour
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointWe pick up at the hotels in the area of Puerto Viejo, Cahuita and Manzanillo.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tropical fruit snack
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Costa Rica Itinerary
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Tour at Cahuita National Park guided hike and exuberant wildlife and Snorkel
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 7 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLimonHiking - Caribbean CoastHiking - San JoseHiking - QueposCategory