10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Take a tour of Portugal’s Alentejo region during this full-day excursion. Stop at the Almendres Cromlech to see the pre-historic human presence in the area before making your way to Evora. Learn about the history of the city and see landmarks such as the ancient Roman Temple, the cathedral and bones chapel, and the historic city center. Then visit the medieval city of Monsaraz on your way back to Lisbon.
- Take a full-day tour of Portugal’s Alentejo region from Lisbon
- Stop at Almendres Cromlech, the historic city of Evora, and Monsaraz
- Learn about the history of each city and the Alentejo region from your guide
- Enjoy a personalized experience with your own private guide and vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Driver/guide (full time trip leader)
Comfort pack (fresh waters and cleaning wipes)
Hotel pickup and drop-off - for Lisbon central hotels, Lisbon cruise terminal, or Lisbon airport.
We provide masks and alcohol-based hand gel
Food and drinks
Entrance fees (Tickets: Évora Cathedral and Bones Chapel: Adults 4€, Youth 3€, Senior 3
The baggage is limited to one standard suitcase and a small carry-on bag per person.
Gratuities are not included.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup is included for central Lisbon Hotels, Lisbon Cruise Terminal or Lisbon Airport. Please send us the pickup location.
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Lisbon Cruise Terminal.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual, recommended comfortable clothing and shoes.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Infant seats are available on request, if advised at time of booking. Portuguese law stipulates that children under 12 years of age and 135 cm in height, when transported in a car with safety belts, must travel in an approved restraint system adapted to their size and weight. Please let us know if you have children and their ages. This service does not have any additional cost.
- No smoking or eating inside the vehicle.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Essência da Latitude
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Évora And Megalithic Circuit?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Évora And Megalithic Circuit?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Évora And Megalithic Circuit?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Évora And Megalithic Circuit?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Évora And Megalithic Circuit
4 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBragaLisbonShore Excursions - SintraBus Tours - SintraCity Tours - SintraPorts of Call Tours - SintraHistorical Tours - SintraFull-day Tours - SintraShore Excursions - CascaisBus Tours - CascaisCity Tours - CascaisPorts of Call Tours - CascaisHistorical Tours - CascaisFull-day Tours - CascaisShore Excursions - Setubal DistrictBus Tours - Setubal DistrictCity Tours - Setubal DistrictPorts of Call Tours - Setubal DistrictHistorical Tours - Setubal DistrictFull-day Tours - Setubal DistrictCategory
Gulbenkian Garden Tours & TicketsMiradouro da Senhora do Monte (Miradouro de Nossa Senhora do Monte) Tours & TicketsVasco da Gama Aquarium (Aquário Vasco da Gama) Tours & TicketsFado in Chiado Tours & TicketsTagus River (Rio Tejo) Tours & TicketsNational Coach Museum (Museu Nacional dos Coches) Tours & TicketsOrient Museum (Museu do Oriente) Tours & TicketsMiradouro Sao Pedro de Alcantara Tours & TicketsÉvora Tours & TicketsEdward VII Park (Parque Eduardo VII) Tours & TicketsLisbon Military Museum (Museu Militar de Lisboa) Tours & TicketsLisbon Zoo (Jardim Zoológico de Lisboa) Tours & TicketsNational Sanctuary of Christ the King (Cristo Rei) Tours & TicketsSanto Amaro Docks (Docas de Santo Amaro) Tours & TicketsLisbon Cruise Port Tours & TicketsAvenida da Liberdade Tours & TicketsPraça da Figueira Tours & TicketsChalet and Garden of the Countess D'Edla (Chalet e Jardim da Condessa D'Edla) Tours & TicketsFrigata Dom Fernando II e Glória Tours & TicketsSão Vicente de Fora Monastery Tours & Tickets