1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Get to know Liverpool and discover the home of the Beatles with this hop-on hop-off bus pass valid for 90 minutes. Enjoy unlimited access to two different routes—the Blue Route, which follows a Beatles-themed itinerary, visiting Penny Lane, Strawberry Field and the childhood homes on John Lennon and Paul McCartney; and the Red Route, which stops at city attractions including Royal Albert Dock, the Walker Gallery, the Cavern Club, and Liverpool Cathedral.
- Fantastic views and photo ops from an open-top tour bus
- Hop-on hop-off tour: devise your own itinerary
- Live on-board commentary ensures you don’t miss anything
- Two tour routes with over 30 stops around the city
Saved to wishlist!
Live Guide Blue route - City & Beatles
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Liverpool City Sights
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during City & Beatles Tour - BLUE ROUTE?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during City & Beatles Tour - BLUE ROUTE?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during City & Beatles Tour - BLUE ROUTE?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during City & Beatles Tour - BLUE ROUTE?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
City & Beatles Tour - BLUE ROUTE
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Sightseeing Passes Sightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingLiverpoolSightseeing Passes - North West EnglandSightseeing Passes - ManchesterSightseeing Passes - BirminghamCategory
Penny Lane Tours & TicketsSpaceport Tours & TicketsAintree Racecourse Tours & TicketsSefton Park Tours & TicketsMetropolitan Cathedral Tours & TicketsStrawberry Field Tours & TicketsWalker Art Gallery Tours & TicketsAnfield Stadium Tours & TicketsMerseyside Maritime Museum Tours & TicketsPalm House (Sefton Park) Tours & TicketsSt. Peter’s Church Tours & TicketsRadio City Tower (St. Johns Beacon) Tours & TicketsMagical Beatles Museum Tours & Tickets