- 4-hour Peaky Blinders filming location tour of Liverpool
- Designed for fans of the hit British TV show
- Visit locations featured in episodes of the show
- Learn about the real-life people the show is based on
Departure & Return
Please arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes prior to the tour departure time. The meeting point is in central Liverpool just outside St George's Hall at the top of the steps opposite the Empire Theatre and next to the Earl of Beaconsfield Statue where you will see your guide.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Age: Minimum 16
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Brit Movie Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands