- Livorno shore excursion to the Cinque Terre
- Spend a day in the UNESCO-listed coastal region
- Visit Riomaggiore, Manarola, Monterosso, and Vernazza
- Explore each village with a guide to learn about the region
- Travel around the scenic region by boat or train
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Porto Livorno, 57123 Livorno, Province of Livorno, Italy
What To Expect
After roughly 1.5 hours on the road, you’ll arrive at the Cinque Terre, the UNESCO World Heritage–listed region on the Ligurian coast.
With your guide, you’ll visit four of the five villages — Riomaggiore, Manarola, Monterosso, and Vernazza — and explore their charming streets, lined with ancient casetorri (town houses). Travel around the area by boat or train, and have your camera ready to capture photos of the dramatic coastline, framed by colorful fishing villages that are stacked into the cliffs.
After your visit to the last village, you’ll return to your minivan for the journey back to the Livorno port.
Please note: Boat rides and village visits are dependent on good weather conditions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- There is no hiking on our tour, but we do not suggest the tour for people with walking difficulties
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bellaitalia Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Cinque Terre Private Tour by Minivan and Ferry-Boat Shore excursion from Livorno.