- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Board a comfortable climate-controlled minivan and drive for about 1.5 hours to reach the first village in the National Park of Cinque Terre, Manarola or Riomaggiore (depending on the weather). From there, explore the villages on foot with your guide, who leads you through of Riomaggiore, Manarola (weather permitting), Vernazza, and Monterosso. You may also travel by boat to visit other villages.
In Monterosso have time to walk around on your own and purchase lunch (own expense) at one of the open-air restaurants. You might like to stroll through the back streets, soak in views of the coastline, or go swimming.
After exploring Cinque Terre, return to your minivan and drive about to Pisa. Have 40 minutes to take in the Leaning Tower of Pisa before making the 25-minute return drive to your cruise ship dock.
Please note: The itinerary is subject to change depending on your ship's schedule.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Comfortable athletic clothing, hat, jacket and sunscreen are recommended
- Children will pay just tickets for ferry-boats or train in base of the age
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bellaitalia Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Be prepared to have a fair amount of personal time in the Cinque Terre towns, but Luka was very flexible and adjusted to feedback around how much time we wanted to spend in each place." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews