9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Professional informative English-speaking driver
Port pick-up and drop-off
Private vehicle for the day
Transport by air-conditioned sedan/minivan
Guaranteed return to the pier on time
Walking tour guide inside the sites
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our driver will meet you dockside holding a sign with your name.Do not take any shuttle.
- Porto di Livorno, Piazza dell'Arsenale, 8, 57123 Livorno LI, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- If you are not ready to depart at the assigned time , we cannot promise to fulfill the mentioned itinerary nor promise to extend the duration of the tour.
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.
- Order of stops may vary.
- Your driver is not a licensed tour guide. Due to strict Italian laws and regulations in place to protect officially licensed guides, drivers can comment and explain attractions only from inside the vehicle. Drivers cannot elaborate on the attractions when they are outside of the vehicle.
- This is a private service no one will join your party
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Driverinrome
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Livorno Accessible Private Shore excursion for wheelchair users English speaking?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Livorno Accessible Private Shore excursion for wheelchair users English speaking?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Livorno Accessible Private Shore excursion for wheelchair users English speaking?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Livorno Accessible Private Shore excursion for wheelchair users English speaking
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLivornoShore Excursions - TuscanyBus Tours - TuscanyPorts of Call Tours - TuscanyFull-day Tours - TuscanyShore Excursions - PisaBus Tours - PisaPorts of Call Tours - PisaFull-day Tours - PisaShore Excursions - San GimignanoBus Tours - San GimignanoPorts of Call Tours - San GimignanoFull-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory