- Lake Bled and Julian Alps day trip from Ljubljana
- Take a ride in a pletna, a traditional wooden boat, in Lake Bled
- Visit Bohinj, the largest glacial lake in Slovenia, inside Triglav National Park
- Walk around Škofja Loka, one of the oldest towns in the country
- Learn about the history and culture of Slovenia from a knowledgeable guide
- Small-group tour limited to eight participants
Departure & Return
Departure PointLjubljana, Ljubljana, Upper Carniola Region
Traveler pickup is offered
We also pick up travelers in front of Hotel InterContinental Ljubljana, Levstikov trg and STIC - Slovenian Tourist Information Centre (Address: Krekov Trg 10, with a big red and green WOW sign in front of it)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
First up: Lake Bled, an emerald lake surrounded by dramatic mountains. After a brief stroll, board an apletna (a Slovenian wooden boat) and journey to the tiny island in the center of the lake—Solvenian’s only island. Explore the island as your guide reveals its fascinating and quirky history, while pausing for photos along the way.
After, it’s a quick drive to the Vintgar Gorge, a must see. This stunning canyon is known for its grand walls that rise 330 feet (100 meters) into the sky. Nearby you’ll discover Šum, a beautiful waterfall that drops 85 feet (26 meters). Enjoy lunch on your own (additional expense) before heading to Bohinj, Slovenia’s largest glacial lake. Take advantage of free time to rent a canoe (own expense) or to swim in the lake’s cerulean waters.
Before the tour winds to a close, stop at the town of Škofja Loka, which has a fairytale castle and the oldest bridge in Central Europe. Take some time to explore the quaint town and take some photos as the sun begins to set. You tour ends back at the starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Roundabout Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Lakes Bled & Bohinj and Vintgar Gorge Small-Group Day Trip from Ljubljana.