- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience with your guide
- Explore inside the fairytale-like Predjama Castle, which was built within the mouth of a cave
- Discover the underground world of Postojna Cave, one of the most popular karst caves in the world
- Hotel pickup included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
After about a 45-minute ride from your hotel, reach the gorgeous Bled Lake. Head up to Bled Castle, which is at the top of a steep cliff overlooking the lake. Snap some pictures while you’re at one of the best spots for photos of the lake.
As you head back down from the castle, take a ride in a traditional covered boat made by locals to an island of Slovenia (own expense). On the island, climb up 99 stairs as you make your way to a 15th-century church where you can actually take turns ringing the bell in the bell tower.
Next up is Postojna Cave. Take a 1.5-hour tour of the karst cave, including an electrical train ride and a walk through the stalactite paradise before going to Predjama. In Predjama, step inside its fairytale-like castle to explore its rooms and corridors. The outside of the castle is built within the mouth of a cave—so it’s also a great place to take photographs.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- In Winter season (1.11. - 31.3.) we change the itinerary and start with Postojna CAve tour and continue with Bled Lake in the afternoon
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Roundabout Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Excellent guide, but entry tickets were both in inclusion and exclusion list which made each individual to pay 35euro more in b/n trip , which was bit of a shocker" See review