- Visit Ptuj, Maribor, and Zice Carthusian Monastery on a full-day tour
- Learn the history of Ptuj, the oldest town in Slovenia, through its architecture and artifacts
- Stop at Ptuj Castle and Maribor's Gothic cathedral
- See the medieval Zice Carthusian Monastery
- Taste wines from the sunny vineyards of the Štajerska region
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Next, venture to the city of Maribor, situated on the banks of the romantic Lent river. See the Gothic cathedral and discover the legends that shroud the Franciscan Church as you wander the landscape of the riverbank. Stop by the buzzing main square to get a true feel for the city.
Then, enjoy the chance to taste some excellent wines from the sunny vineyards of the Štajerska region. Your day will conclude with a visit to the medieval Zice Carthusian Monastery and drop-off back at your hotel in Ljubljana.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes and camera are recommended
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required for the private option
- Local Contact Details:
- You are required to specify the name of your hotel and contact telephone number during your stay in Slovenia. This is important information the tour operator requires in case you need to be contacted regarding changes in the tour departure times.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY To do in Slovenia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized