5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visit the Slovenian coast’s gorgeous seaside villages of Portoroz and Piran on a day trip from Ljubljana. Take a break from the hustle of Slovenia’s capital city and enjoy lovely views of the Slovenian countryside as you make your way to the coast of the Adriatic Sea. You’ll enjoy a guided tour of Piran’s narrow medieval streets and stop off at the Port of Roses before returning to Ljubljana
- Visit Slovenia’s charming seaside villages on a day trip from Ljubljana
- Admire Venetian Gothic architecture on a walking tour of Piran
- Enjoy panoramic views of the Gulf of Trieste from the Cathedral of St. George
- Relax with a gelato on the beach in Portoroz, literally the Port of Roses
Saved to wishlist!
English speaking chauffeur guide
Piran guided city tour
Bell tower admission, 2,00 EUR
Departure & Return
Departure PointLjubljana, Ljubljana, Upper Carniola Region
Traveler pickup is offered
1. Departure from CITY HOTEL, Dalmatinova 15, Ljubljana
2. Are offered complimentary pick up to all accommodation types (Hotel/Hostel/App) within Ljubljana ring or with post number 1000 Ljubljana
3. Clients with hotels within pedestrian zone will be redirected to the nearest possible pick up point.
4. Complimentary pick up is offered and will be executed only:
!If FULL ACCOMMODATION ADDRESS will be provided!
Departure point & exact hotel pick up will be reconfirmed to you within 24-48h before the tour with reconfirmation email.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At the time of booking please provide a full international mobile telephone number or accommodation telephone number where you can be reached before and on your travel date.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of 4 people per tour is required
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- We are communicating with our clients exclusively through the point of booking, in this case TripAdvisor Interface
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY ljubljana.today
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "You can really get a feel for this piece of the Adriatic with even a half day trip from Ljubljana esp if you have a knowledgeable guide." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Piran and Portoroz Pearls of the Slovenian Adriatic Coast Half Day Trip from Ljubljana
5 to 6 hours
2 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingLjubljanaBus Tours - BledWalking Tours - BledHistorical Tours - BledHalf-day Tours - BledBus Tours - TriesteWalking Tours - TriesteHistorical Tours - TriesteHalf-day Tours - TriesteBus Tours - KoperWalking Tours - KoperHistorical Tours - KoperHalf-day Tours - KoperCategory
Ljubljana Museum of Architecture and Design (MAO)Butchers' Bridge (Mesarski Most)Cankar Centre (Cankarjev Dom)Ljubljanica RiverMetelkovaLjubljana Town Hall (Magistrat)Congress Square (Kongresni Trg)Cobblers' Bridge (Cevljarski Most)Ljubljana Cathedral (Church of St. Nicholas)National and University Library of Slovenia (Arodna in Univerzitetna Knjiznica)Museum of IllusionsLjubljana Castle FunicularMount Saint Mary (Smarna Gora)