11 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Self-driving Slovenia can be expensive. Skip the stress of a 4-hour drive and soak up the sights when you book this full-day tour of the country’s highland wonders: snowy peaks, turquoise lakes, a tumbling waterfall, and more. See Kranjska Gora, including Lake Jasna and Lake Zelenci; tour the Soca Valley, with a restaurant lunch and a stop at the Boka waterfall; and snap Italy’s stunning Lago del Predil.
- Capture some of Slovenia’s most beautiful landscapes in just a day
- Feast on traditional cuisine at a local restaurant in Bovec
- See the 350-foot (106-meter) Boka Waterfall and the roaring Soca River
- Round-trip transfers from a choice of Ljubljana pickup points
Saved to wishlist!
English speaking guide
Sightseeing tour of Kranjska Gora
Sightseeing tour of Soča Valley
Photo stop at Vršič Pass
Photo stop at Lake Predil
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We are kindly asking you to inform us where you are staying or which pick-up point from the list of our general pick-up locations did you choose, so that we can provide all the necessary information and find a pick up location close to you.
As different pick-up locations have different pick-up times you will be contacted through Email and all the details about the pick-up will be given.
Below you can find three more of our general pick-up locations:
Slovenian tourist information center (Ad.: Krekov trg 10 , 1000 Ljubljana)
Levstik sqaure (Ad.: Levstikov trg 5, 1000 Ljubljana)
French Revolution Square ( by the obelisk Ad. : trg Francoske Revolucije,Ljubljana)
*A short delay of up to 15 minutes can occur due to traffic conditions and different pick up locations.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY To do in Slovenia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Soča Valley Tour & Kranjska gora with Lunch from Ljubljana?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Soča Valley Tour & Kranjska gora with Lunch from Ljubljana
11 hours 30 minutes
11 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingLjubljanaBus Tours - BledFull-day Tours - BledBus Tours - TriesteFull-day Tours - TriesteBus Tours - KoperFull-day Tours - KoperCategory
Ljubljana Museum of Architecture and Design (MAO)Butchers' Bridge (Mesarski Most)Ljubljana Castle FunicularLjubljana Town Hall (Magistrat)Ljubljana Cathedral (Church of St. Nicholas)Mount Saint Mary (Smarna Gora)Museum of IllusionsLjubljanica RiverCongress Square (Kongresni Trg)MetelkovaNational and University Library of Slovenia (Arodna in Univerzitetna Knjiznica)Cankar Centre (Cankarjev Dom)Cobblers' Bridge (Cevljarski Most)