12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Tick off two countries in 12 hours on a day trip to the Plitvice Lakes National Park—a UNESCO World Heritage Site in Croatia—from Ljubljana. Opting for a tour allows you to skip the hassle of car hire, while letting someone else drive gives you more time to enjoy the passing scenery. Plus, you’ll benefit from the undivided attention of your guide.
- Take advantage of Slovenia's close proximity to Croatia on a day trip
- An ideal way to avoid hiring a car
- Spend less time navigating and more time enjoying the scenery
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance to Plitvice National Park
Food & Drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Customers will be given the detailed pick up information after the booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Palma Travel DMC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private tour of Plitvice Lakes from Ljubljana?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private tour of Plitvice Lakes from Ljubljana?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private tour of Plitvice Lakes from Ljubljana?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private tour of Plitvice Lakes from Ljubljana?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private tour of Plitvice Lakes from Ljubljana
10 hours 30 minutes
10 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLjubljanaBus Tours - BledNature and Wildlife - BledWalking Tours - BledFull-day Tours - BledBus Tours - TriesteNature and Wildlife - TriesteWalking Tours - TriesteFull-day Tours - TriesteBus Tours - KoperNature and Wildlife - KoperWalking Tours - KoperFull-day Tours - KoperCategory
Ljubljana Castle Funicular Tours & TicketsLjubljana Cathedral (Church of St. Nicholas) Tours & TicketsCobblers' Bridge (Cevljarski Most) Tours & TicketsLjubljanica River Tours & TicketsCongress Square (Kongresni Trg) Tours & TicketsLjubljana Museum of Architecture and Design (MAO) Tours & TicketsMount Saint Mary (Smarna Gora) Tours & TicketsLjubljana Town Hall (Magistrat) Tours & TicketsButchers' Bridge (Mesarski Most) Tours & TicketsKrizanke Summer Theatre (Poletno Gledalisce Krizanke) Tours & TicketsCankar Centre (Cankarjev Dom) Tours & TicketsNational and University Library of Slovenia (Arodna in Univerzitetna Knjiznica) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Illusions Tours & Tickets