12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Take advantage of Slovenia’s close proximity to Italy, and tick off two countries in just one day, on a trip to Venice from Ljubljana. Opting for a day trip eliminates the stress of car hire and ensures you enjoy a smooth border crossing in the company of your guide. Plus, you’ll enjoy a mix of guided sightseeing and free time for added flexibility.
- Discover Venice on a stress-free day trip from Slovenia
- Reach the City of Water in just two hours
- An ideal choice for time-pressed travelers
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Saved to wishlist!
Return water bus ticket
Food & Drinks
Departure & Return
Ljubljana , Fajfarjeva ulica 33, Ljubljana 1000 SloveniaCustomers will be given the detailed pick up information after the booking.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Palma Travel DMC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private tour of Venice from Ljubljana?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private tour of Venice from Ljubljana?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private tour of Venice from Ljubljana?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private tour of Venice from Ljubljana?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private tour of Venice from Ljubljana
10 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLjubljanaBus Tours - BledArchaeology Tours - BledWalking Tours - BledHistorical Tours - BledFull-day Tours - BledBus Tours - TriesteArchaeology Tours - TriesteWalking Tours - TriesteHistorical Tours - TriesteFull-day Tours - TriesteBus Tours - KoperArchaeology Tours - KoperWalking Tours - KoperHistorical Tours - KoperFull-day Tours - KoperCategory
National and University Library of Slovenia (Arodna in Univerzitetna Knjiznica)Congress Square (Kongresni Trg)Ljubljana Town Hall (Magistrat)MetelkovaCankar Centre (Cankarjev Dom)Ljubljanica RiverMuseum of IllusionsButchers' Bridge (Mesarski Most)Ljubljana Cathedral (Church of St. Nicholas)Ljubljana Museum of Architecture and Design (MAO)Cobblers' Bridge (Cevljarski Most)Ljubljana Castle FunicularMount Saint Mary (Smarna Gora)