- Travel comfortably in a top-of-the-range, 16-seat Mercedes mini-coach
- Take a break from the hustle and bustle of London
- Spend two nights in comfortable accommodation
- Small-group tour for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
London Euston Train Station, Kings Cross, London NW1 2DU
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age to participate is 5 years old. We are sorry, children under the age of 5 cannot join our tour.
- After booking your tour, we'll contact you about your train journey (London Euston - Penrith)
- Collect your ticket from the ticket machines using your bank or credit card and the 'collection reference' number we send you
- Near public transportation
- This trip combines a return train journey with one of our tours. It's a fast and sustainable way to get you to where you want to go. You get picked up by a Rabbie's mini-coach from Penrith Train Station
- Luggage Allowance: You're restricted to 20kg (44lbs) of luggage per person on our tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.
- Booking three or more people? We can accommodate up to 8 guests in a group, please add each required room to your basket separately
- Family rooms are limited and may be available on request. Maximum of 2 Adults and 1 child in one room. Family rooms for 2 adults and 2 children are not available
- Most travelers can participate
- Lake Windemere Cruise - We reserve tickets for you. If you want to join this cruise, please purchase your ticket whilst on tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rabbies Trail Burners
If you cancel at least 22 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 21 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Accomodations Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 3-Day Lake District Explorer Small-Group Tour from London.