- See London from a new perspective: From the heights of the ArcelorMittal Orbit
- Get spectacular views of the London skyline as you hang in free space
- Small-group experience (maximum five people): Ensures your guides' full attention
- The perfect adrenaline-fueled activity for thrill seekers
Departure & Return
Use the main entrance at the ArcelorMittal Orbit and we're located on the right hand side where you will sign in for your abseil
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 14 years. Anyone under 18 years of age will require a supervising adult and Parental Consent.
- Minimum Height: 1.2 metres
- Maximum Weight for harness: 19 stones (120 kg)
- Maximum upper leg circumference for harness: 75 cm
- Maximum waist circumference for harness: 130 cm
- You must not be under the influence of alcohol or legal or illegal substances that would make it unsafe for you to abseil or make you unable to understand the abseil safety instructions. You may be subject to a breathalyser test and refused entry with no offer of refund.
- You must wear the assigned safety gear at all times during the abseil and must not interfere with any safety equipment once it has been checked by your instructor.
- Long hair must be tied back.
- You must wear suitable clothing with no loose items and secure, closed toe shoes.
- No personal belongings will be allowed on to the abseil platform and must be left in the lockers provided. This includes but is not limited to wallets, phones, loose change and cameras.
- We do not permit the use of personal GoPros or cameras.
- Pregnant women will not be permitted.
- Essential medication can be taken up to the abseil platform and you must notify your instructor if you require any medication.
- Please be warned that the abseil is extremely wind sensitive and we may have to cancel abseiling in the event of high winds.
- All participants will have one chance to complete their descent. If you refuse for whatever reason on the day, you will not be issued a refund.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wire and Sky
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff