- Private half-day walking tour of Brixton
- Customize the tour itinerary according to your preferences
- Learn about the rich history and culture of Brixton from your guide
- Visit vibrant areas such as Brixton Market and Coldharbour Lane
Departure & Return
Upon booking your meeting point can be arranged (e.g. your hotel/accommodation), however this MUST be confirmed and agreed by the experience planners in advance.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Begin by strolling through Brixton’s Victorian market and absorb the vibrant atmosphere of the area; see vendors selling exotic fruits and vegetables before feasting your senses on the cosmopolitan restaurants and cafes in Brixton Village.
As you explore Brixton’s backstreets, you’ll discover the charismatic Brixton community. Marvel at urban art including a vibrant mural of David Bowie and hear of Brixton’s recent radical transformation into a thriving London region.
Stop to purchase refreshments in artisan cafes and bars recommended by your guide, whom you’ll inform where you want your tour to conclude. End at one of Brixton’s numerous trendy bars or a central location perfect for further exploration.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- After booking, you will receive a short questionnaire, so you’ll be able to tell us more about your interests and preferences. Based on your responses you’ll be matched with a like-minded Local Host
- Cancellation Policy
- Cancel up to 7 days before your experience and get a full refund.
- Meeting Point
- Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY City Unscripted
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff