Are you interested in?
Buckingham Palace Tours
372 Tours & Activities
Hampton Court Palace Tours
54 Tours & Activities
1270 Tours & Activities
7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
During this full-day private tour, you’ll visit three historic palaces belonging to Britain’s royal family. Listen to personalized commentary as you get a first-hand peek at Buckingham Palace—or perhaps even the iconic Changing of the Guards. Then, head by train to Hampton Court Palace, the stunning one-time residence of Henry VIII, William III, and George II. Other sights include Green Park and St. James's Palace.
- A full-day tour of St. James’s Palace, Buckingham Palace, and Hampton Court Palace
- Cover three of the most iconic landmarks related to Britain’s historic monarchs
- Enjoy a fully private travel experience, personalized to your unique interests
- Get assistance taking the train from historic Waterloo Station (tickets not included)
Saved to wishlist!
Entry ticket to Hampton Court Palace
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions and the return train from London Waterloo station to Hampton Court
Departure & Return
Departure PointThe Ritz London, 150 Piccadilly, St. James's, London W1J 9BR, UK
Return DetailsHampton Court Palace, Hampton Ct Way, Molesey, East Molesey KT8 9AU, UK
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, do wear comfortable footwear and clothing.
- The tour will go ahead come rain or shine so please don't be put off by the weather! Please dress appropriately and bring an umbrella if rain is forecast
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Meeting time is 09.45 under the Colonnade of the Ritz Hotel on Piccadilly. The tour will last between 7 - 8 hours depending on the walking pace you set, the number of questions you ask and whether or not there are train delays. The tour is flexible and do liaise with me about any specific things you would like included. The tour will cover about 4 - 5 miles in total.
- All members of the party need to be mobile and able to cope with stairs and so this tour is not suitable for anyone with serious medical conditions and back problems.
- Please message me to advise your mobile phone number in case I need to contact you on the day; also, if you are staying in central London and need directions to get from your hotel to the meeting point, let me know
- When your booking is confirmed, you will receive details for me (Sandy) your guide for this tour. My aim is to give you the best experience you could possibly have so if you have any special requests be sure to tell me what they are! If you need to go at a slower pace, or stop for a break midway through the tour, that will be fine with me.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking difficulties or using a wheelchair.
- It will be cheaper, and quicker on the day, if you purchase your entry tickets to Hampton Court Palace (which are in addition to my tour price) in advance of arriving at Hampton Court.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hobnob Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Amazing Buckingham Palace, St James's Palace, Hampton Court Palace Private Tour ?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Amazing Buckingham Palace, St James's Palace, Hampton Court Palace Private Tour ?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Amazing Buckingham Palace, St James's Palace, Hampton Court Palace Private Tour ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Amazing Buckingham Palace, St James's Palace, Hampton Court Palace Private Tour ?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 67681P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursGhost & Vampire ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLondonRail Tours - HorleyGhost & Vampire Tours - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyRail Tours - Stansted MountfitchetGhost & Vampire Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetRail Tours - CambridgeGhost & Vampire Tours - CambridgeHistorical Tours - CambridgeCategory
Victoria and Albert MuseumBrick LaneLondon National TheatreEmirates StadiumSouth BankHer Majesty's TheatreWellington ArchSt. Paul's CathedralTate ModernFan MuseumKensington GardensJermyn Street Regent StreetWarwick CastleBorough MarketSpitalfieldsWestminster AbbeyHeathrow Airport (LHR)National Maritime MuseumRoyal Festival Hall