Are you interested in?
Changing of the Guard Tours
80 Tours & Activities
878 Tours & Activities
127 Tours & Activities
2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Get an insight into the British traditions and royal history that have shaped London on a 2.5-hour walking tour of Buckingham Palace and Westminster. Take in the highlights of the City of Westminster, London’s political heart, and enjoy prime views of Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Trafalgar Square and the Houses of Parliament. Next, make your way to Buckingham Palace in time for the sensational Changing of the Guards ceremony and see the Queens Garden, the Mall, St James’s Park and The Horse Guards.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Saved to wishlist!
• Includes a rare opportunity to witness the Changing of the Guard & all its pomp and ceremony
Immerse in the story of London’s must-see Westminster, it’s Royal residents & highlights.
Tour is led by an expert English-speaking local Guide & Royal Expert
See Buckingham Palace and its magnificence - learn all about the most famous Palace in the world
Food and drinks, unless specified
Entrance to Buckingham Palace
Departure & Return
Departure PointGreen Park, London SW1A 1AA, UK
Return DetailsWestminster Bridge, London SW1A 2JH, UK
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Please note: The Changing of the Guard schedule is dependent on season and weather and cannot guarantee that it will take place on your tour, In the event that the ceremony does not take place the guide will offer an alternative by increasing extra time at other locations.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY LetzGo City Tours GBP
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Semi-Private Changing of the Guard & Westminster Highlights Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Semi-Private Changing of the Guard & Westminster Highlights Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Semi-Private Changing of the Guard & Westminster Highlights Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Semi-Private Changing of the Guard & Westminster Highlights Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 8606P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingLondonCity Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyCity Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetCity Tours - CambridgeWalking Tours - CambridgeHistorical Tours - CambridgeCategory
Garden MuseumChelsea Physic GardenRegent StreetLondon Canal MuseumJermyn Street Holland ParkParliament Square Sherlock Holmes MuseumCovent GardenHandel & Hendrix in LondonGabriel's WharfSir John Soane's MuseumThe Gherkin Twickenham StadiumMarble Arch ShoreditchSavoy TheatreGatwick Airport (LGW)Ambassadors TheatreMonument to the Great Fire of London