Don’t worry—here are some similar options
1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
All floristry equipment
Departure & Return
106, Ambrose House, 19 Circus Rd W, Nine Elms, London SW11 8EL, UK
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Moyses Stevens Flower School
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCraft Classes Classes & WorkshopsKid FriendlyUnique ExperiencesLondonUnique Experiences - HorleyCraft Classes - HorleyUnique Experiences - Stansted MountfitchetCraft Classes - Stansted MountfitchetUnique Experiences - CambridgeCraft Classes - CambridgeCategory
Emirates StadiumCarnaby StreetDowning Street London Film MuseumSt. Stephen WalbrookLondon Luton Airport (LTN)Bushy ParkSherlock Holmes MuseumPiccadilly TheatreMCC Museum Regent StreetRegent's ParkWindsor CastleTate BritainWallace CollectionGarden MuseumBoxpark ShoreditchWarwick CastleLondon National GalleryKew Gardens