4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Have the rare opportunity to visit the Houses of Parliament—and explore the Churchill War Rooms, too—on this political London tour. Following pickup from your local accommodation, travel to the UNESCO-listed Houses of Parliament, and explore both the Commons Chamber and the Lords Chamber. As you go, learn all about British political history and the fight for democracy. Next, continue to the Churchill War Rooms, located in a bunker deep below street-level. See where the Prime Minister led the war effort, and explore the perfectly preserved setting.
- Explore two of London’s most important political sites, all in one tour
- Go on a guided tour of the UNESCO-listed Houses of Parliament
- Embark on an audio tour of the perfectly preserved Churchill War Rooms
- Learn all about British politics and history from your guide’s commentary
Saved to wishlist!
Blue Badge guide
Tube ticket to and from hotel
Departure & Return
Departure PointPortcullis House, Westminster, London, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
We can meet you at any Central London hotel or alternatively from outside Westminster Underground Station, right next to Cafe Nero.
Return DetailsChurchill War Rooms, Clive Steps, King Charles St, Westminster, London SW1A 2AQ, UK
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Dress code is smart casual
- Live Guide in Parliament and Parliament Square, Audio Guide in War Rooms
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ye Olde England Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Darkest Hour - Parliament and Churchill War Rooms Private Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Darkest Hour - Parliament and Churchill War Rooms Private Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Darkest Hour - Parliament and Churchill War Rooms Private Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Darkest Hour - Parliament and Churchill War Rooms Private Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 8607P59
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursAudio GuidesWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportLondonCity Tours - HorleyAudio Guides - HorleyWalking Tours - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyHalf-day Tours - HorleyCity Tours - Stansted MountfitchetAudio Guides - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHalf-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetCity Tours - CambridgeAudio Guides - CambridgeWalking Tours - CambridgeHistorical Tours - CambridgeHalf-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
ArcelorMittal OrbitShaftesbury TheatreLondon Transport MuseumLambeth PalaceGabriel's WharfKew GardensHampstead HeathAdelphi TheatreHeathrow Airport (LHR)Queen Elizabeth Olympic ParkCamden MarketOld Spitalfields MarketSt. James's ParkWhitechapelBroadway MarketBlackfriars BridgeLondon Film MuseumAlbert MemorialChislehurst CavesCanary Wharf