- Hotel pickup included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Family friendly
Departure & Return
London and Heathrow to Southhampton: Please wait in the main hotel lobby for collection at the specified time slot. Southhampton to Heathrow and London: Our representatives will meet you directly outside of the cruise terminal between 07:30am to 08:15am
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The first pickup in Central London on selected cruise arrival days will start from 10:30am and from Heathrow Airport Hotels from 11:30am.
- As the vehicles are small vans and minibuses, we are able to pick up directly from the front of 95% of London Hotels
- The duration of the Journey is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bags.
- Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Service from the cruise terminal is available from 7:30am on selected cruise arrival days. With the departure from the cruise terminal by no later than 8:15am
- If you are flying from Heathrow Airport or staying in a London Heathrow Airport Hotel, you will be dropped off at approximately 9:30am. For London airport hotels you will be dropped at approximately 11:30am.
- Heathrow airport terminals 126.96.36.199 (Only four drop-offs)
- Heathrow Airport hotels in postcode areas:
- UB3, UB7, TW4, TW5, TW6, SL3,
- If you arrive at Heathrow airport on the day of your cruise departure the best hotels to meet our driver for our Cruise shared ride Service at 11.30 am is from the Sofitel London Heathrow at Terminal 5 or the Hilton London Heathrow Airport Terminal 4 which are both connected to the terminals.
- Mainline London train stations:
- Paddington Station, Euston Station, St Pancras (Eurostar) & King's Cross Station, Victoria Station, Charing Cross Station, Waterloo Station, London Bridge Station.
- Central London Hotel in Postcode Areas:
- Soho, West End, Mayfair, W1 - Bayswater, Paddington W2 - Notting Hill W8 - Holland Park W11 - Shepherd's Bush W14 - Belgravia, St James’s, Victoria, Westminster, Whitehall, Pimlico SW1 - Knightsbridge SW3 - Earls Court SW5 - Hammersmith SW6 - Kensington SW7 - Bloomsbury WC1 - Covent Garden, Holborn WC2 - Euston, Kings Cross/St Pancras Rail Station, Regents Park NW1 - Westminster Bridge, Waterloo, SE1.
- Not suitable for travelers which will require wheelchair assistance at the cruise terminal
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY EC Minibus
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Port Arrival or Departure Transfer London and Southampton.