- Full-day guided day trip to Stonehenge, Bath, the Cotswolds, and Stratford-upon-Avon from London
- Discover mysterious Stonehenge, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Explore Stratford-upon-Avon and visit Shakespeare's Schoolroom
- Travel by first-class luxury coach
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Located on 164 Buckingham Palace Road, Victoria, London, SW1W 9TP, approximately 7 minutes walk from Victoria Underground and Railway station. Tour departs at 7.45am (Boarding starts at 7:30am)
What To Expect
Make your first stop at UNESCO World Heritage-listed Stonehenge, one of the world’s best-known prehistoric monuments. Rising up from Salisbury Plain, this remarkable stone circle dates back some 4,500 years and is generally thought to have been a temple that marked the movements of the sun.
On arrival, head inside the site complex with its visitor center, collect an audio guide, and visit the massive stone circle to experience its size and symmetry close up. Ponder the mysteries that surround the edifice, and learn the theories as to how the stones were transported and then raised here.
Next, continue to the delightful, UNESCO-protected spa city of Bath, famous for its elegant Georgian 18th-century architecture and connections with 18th- and 19th-century novelist Jane Austen. Take a panoramic tour to admire the honey-stoned mansions, terraces, and bridges, and enjoy a little free time to stroll around the cobbled streets at leisure, time permitting.
Back aboard your coach, travel deep into the Cotswolds, a region of rolling hills, green pastures, and stone-built villages that are considered perhaps the loveliest in England. Soak up the gorgeous views of the lush fields honeycombed with dry stone walls, and pass through bustling market towns crowned by impressive churches.
Arrive in the charm-laden town of Stratford-upon-Avon, the birthplace of England’s greatest playwright, William Shakespeare, and home to the famous Royal Shakespeare Company. Take in the half-timbered houses and Avon River that winds through the town. Then, enjoy a visit to Shakespeare's Schoolroom before strolling around Stratford’s quaint center.
When your visit to Stratford ends, return to your coach and drive back to London where your tour concludes.
Please note: on busy days, the order of the activities, as shown above, may be subject to change.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Shakespeare's Schoolroom will not be included between October - March
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Premium Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms