Departure & Return
St Mary’s Lane, Upminster RM14 3NX Directions: Fastest and cheapest route to fishery is by train via District line or C2C line to Upminster station. Then grab a cab or minibus outside, fare should be £6-10 and will take roughly 5 mins. Dates: See Availability
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- 5 Minute Cab ride from Upminster Underground station. Ask for Puddledock Farm Fishery
- Great post fishing pub just 5 minutes away serving food.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Learn to Fish
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands