- Choose to focus your tour on anything from art and architecture to fashion and food
- Hotel pickup is included
- Ideal for families and small groups of travellers
- See both iconic attractions and hidden corners of the capital city
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
At a Central London location of your choice
What To Expect
Over the course of your chosen tour, experience a comprehensive tour of your chosen side of the city. If you’re interested in architecture, your guide takes you to innovative buildings and classic landmarks. History enthusiasts can visit some of London’s oldest monuments while theater buffs can see the glittering lights of Covent Garden and Leicester Square.
Whichever way you choose to spend your time, you’re sure to receive undivided attention from your private guide throughout. Your tour concludes at the location of your choice.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour does not enter inside attractions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Private London Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Private Custom Tour: Day Tour of London.
- "You can choose to pack your day full of things or go slow and enjoy the highlights." See review