6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit two of London's major sporting venues on this tour that allows you to make your two selections from three options. You can choose Wembley Stadium, where football (aka soccer) is played; Lord's Cricket Ground, nicknamed "the Home of Cricket"; or the All England Lawn Tennis Club in Wimbledon, where the Grand Slam tennis tournament is held. Traveling to each stadium by Tube, you'll see the public locations as well as behind-the-scenes areas.
- Tour two of London's top sports venues
- Choose Wembley, Lord's, or Wimbledon
- Learn about stadiums' history and events from a guide
- Must-do for sports fans
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can meet you at any Central London hotel, not just those listed here, before going by Tube to the start of the tour.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please note that Lords Cricket Ground enforces a dress code. Those who wear ripped or torn vests, garments in military camouflage colours, singlets, offensive garments, rubber flip flops, bikini tops, bare midriff, won't be permitted into the ground.
- Please note that though our tour is private, the sports stadia tours are in small groups.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ye Olde England Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Iconic London Sporting Venues Private Tour - Wembley - Wimbledon - Lords?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Iconic London Sporting Venues Private Tour - Wembley - Wimbledon - Lords?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Iconic London Sporting Venues Private Tour - Wembley - Wimbledon - Lords?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Iconic London Sporting Venues Private Tour - Wembley - Wimbledon - Lords?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLondonCity Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyHalf-day Tours - HorleyCity Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHalf-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetCity Tours - CambridgeWalking Tours - CambridgeHistorical Tours - CambridgeHalf-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
Duchess TheatreOxford StreetHyde ParkSt. James's ParkWestminster AbbeyBond StreetChislehurst CavesKing's CrossSohoStamford BridgeGreenwichTheatre Royal Drury LaneWestminster CathedralZSL London ZooRoyal Albert Hall Marble Arch Millennium BridgeAll England Lawn Tennis Club (AELTC)Courtauld GalleryDowning Street