- Visit Paris for the day on an independent rail tour from London
- A representative will meet you at St Pancras train station to provide rail tickets and assist with boarding
- Ride through the Channel Tunnel on the Eurostar train to arrive in Paris in just over 2 hours
- Easily access Paris' major attractions with a provided city map and Metro day pass
- Includes a 1-hour Seine River cruise to take in sights like the Eiffel Tower and Notre-Dame from the water
- Choose from Standard or Standard Premier rail tickets
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure Point: St Pancras International Station, London. Address: Euston Rd, London N1C 4QP Directions: Meet the representative at Chop’d coffee shop, opposite the Eurostar concourse at St Pancras International Station
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You are required to carry a valid passport with you, which will be validated at the check-in desk.
- Please note: on selected date the tour departure time may vary- please confirm this with the supplier prior to the travel date
- Children under 3 are complimentary. You must bring a valid passport and visa if required. Please arrive at least 45min at the train station before your train departure time for check-in.
- Please note that there is a 1-hour time difference between London and Paris, with Paris 1 hour ahead.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Golden Tours will have no liability if Eurostar trains are delayed for unforeseen circumstances such as security alerts, third party action, or bad weather as this is beyond the supplier's control.
- ‘Due to security reasons and regulations imposed by the train company and the attractions, you must contact the supplier 24 hours after the booking date to confirm the exact names of all the travellers within your booking’.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- OPERATED BY Golden Tours
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Train tickets turned out to be cheaper buying it here as a tour than on my own on Eurostar." See review