Explore our promoted experiences
- Indian food tour of London's East End
- Navigate the buzzing bars and neon-fronted restaurants of Brick Lane, famed for its 'Curry Mile,' with a local guide
- Sample different curries, savories, and sweets deriving from India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh
- Feast on sizzling tandoori dishes, fluffy naan bread, crisp pakoras, and vegetarian dishes
- Small-group tour limited to 12 food lovers
Departure & Return
On the day of your booking please meet at 7.00 pm (Tues - Friday) or at 5.00 pm (Saturday) outside the Whitechapel Art Gallery, 77-82 Whitechapel High Street, London, E1 7QX. The nearest station is Aldgate East and it is only 30 seconds away (exit 3).
The tour ends near Aldgate East station.
What To Expect
As you stroll past the brightly colored restaurants lining Brick Lane, your guide offers insight into London’s cosmopolitan food culture and explains some of the area’s best dishes.
In a variety of different restaurants, sample pathia, madras, and vegetarian curries, traditional Indian savories such as pakoras, sizzling Tandoori chicken, and a secret dish only revealed on the day of your tour. Receive a cold Indian beer, a glass of wine, or a soft drink, and paan, an Indian refresher made of betel leaf.
After walking and feasting, your tour concludes on Brick Lane.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- OPERATED BY Essor Ltd
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience