Are you interested in?
1274 Tours & Activities
London Natural History Museum Tours
40 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2088 Tours & Activities
2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Specially designed for families with children, this kid-friendly guided tour of the Natural History Museum will keep the youngest travelers entertained and amused. Explore a vast collection of Jurassic-era fossils, see the museum’s iconic blue whale skeleton, and handle interactive displays in the unique Museum Investigation Room. Private, art historian-led tours include admission tickets.
- A private kid-friendly tour of London’s Natural History Museum, with admission tickets
- Embark on an entertaining journey through the museum’s storied highlights
- Explore 70 million artifacts, from mineralogy, paleontology, zoology, botany, and more
- Listen to enriching anecdotes about the collections on display from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Blue Badge guide
Professional art historian guide
Professional Kid-Friendly Guide
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointExhibition Road, Exhibition Rd, Kensington, London SW7, UK
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pinocchio Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kid-Friendly Natural History Museum & Dinosaurs Private Guided Tour in London?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Kid-Friendly Natural History Museum & Dinosaurs Private Guided Tour in London?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 51738P76
Explore Similar Things to Do
Archaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursKid FriendlyPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLondonArchaeology Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyArchaeology Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetArchaeology Tours - CambridgeWalking Tours - CambridgeHistorical Tours - CambridgeCategory
Apollo Victoria TheatreShoreditchAldwych TheatreWindsor CastleFoundling MuseumLondon BridgeSomerset HouseHMS BelfastFortnum & MasonGreenwichPaddington StationWembley Stadium Cutty SarkNovello TheatreGolden Hinde Ham House Primrose HillSt. Paul's CathedralEarls Court Police BoxWest End Theater District