- Customize your trip with flexible tour options in Leeds and Canterbury
- Enjoy lunch in the quaint township of Canterbury
- Transportation by air conditioned motorcoach
- Upgrade to include entrance fees or decide on the day which attractions you'd like to visit
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Boarding at 8.30am / Departs at 9am, Victoria Coach Station, Gate 1-5 Nearest station: Victoria Station - Victoria line, Direct line, Circle line, British Rail
What To Expect
On arrival, opt to explore the glittering lakes and beautiful gardens of the castle’s environs independently, or choose to beat the crowds with an early morning tour of the fortification. Allow your attention to be directed to priceless tapestries and opulent accessories as you stroll the castle’s chambers, and attempt to conquer the mystifying maze in the grounds.
After thorough exploration, return to your coach and travel to Canterbury, birthplace of English Christianity and home to Canterbury Cathedral. Enjoy a brief interlude for lunch and then choose to navigate the charming labyrinth of Canterbury’s medieval quarter on a guided walking tour, or opt to head inside the Gothic cathedral to delve deeper into its turbulent and fascinating past.
Next, venture to Dover to gaze at the natural spectacle of the region’s White Cliffs. Capture photographs of the arresting coastal landmark and marvel at the cliffs that stand 400 feet above sea level. See the 800-year-old Dover Castle on its cliff top perch and then return to your vehicle for the relaxing journey back to London, where the tour concludes.
Please note: you may choose to upgrade to include entrance fees, or enjoy the flexibility of deciding on the day which attractions you'd like to visit.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- OPERATED BY Evan Evans Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands