- Day trip to Leeds Castle, the White Cliffs of Dover, Canterbury and Greenwich from London
- Enjoy a private tour of beautiful Leeds Castle away from the crowds
- Visit Canterbury Cathedral, one of the most famous and impressive churches in the world
- Admire the white-chalk Cliffs of Dover overlooking the English Channel
- Learn about Greenwich’s important maritime history on a walking tour
- Take a Thames River cruise past famous London landmarks including Tower Bridge and the Tower of London
Departure & Return
Located on 164 Buckingham Palace Road, Victoria, London, SW1W 9TP, approximately 7 minutes walk from Victoria Underground and Railway station. Tour departs at 8:15am (Boarding starts at 8am)
The tour will end at Embankment pier located next to Embankment underground station served by Bakerloo, District, Circle and Northern lines
What To Expect
Enjoy early entry to the castle, so you can explore its buildings and grounds before it opens to the general public, and head inside with a guide for a private visit. Explore the bedrooms, chapel, banquet halls, galleries and courtyards. Then make the most of free time to wander around the gardens, lake and maze.
When the time comes, return to your coach and travel along the coast to the White Cliffs of Dover, a towering cliff face made of white chalk. Learn how the striking cliffs, which lines part of the English Channel, were the entry point for past war invasions, and then continue to Canterbury.
In Canterbury, take a guided tour of Canterbury Cathedral, a UNESCO World Heritage site and one of the Christianity’s most important churches. You’ll also enjoy free time to have lunch (own expense) and explore Canterbury Old Town.
Return to London by way of Greenwich, a London borough notable for its maritime history, as the birthplace of many English monarchs from the House of Tudors, and of course, Greenwich Mean Time. Take in the grand sights, from palaces to parks, on a walking tour. Then, return to central London in the evening and conclude your tour with a sunset cruise on the Thames River.
Your tour concludes at Embankment Pier.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Due to the popular Festival of Flowers event at Leeds Castle from 12th -16th September 2020 we will be unable to provide the exclusive private guided tour of the castle during this period. Instead we will visit Leeds Castle in the afternoon so that guests can enjoy this wonderful event during a less busy time of day
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Premium Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Since there was so much to do, there was no time for a leisurely lunch." See review