3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take a walking tour of London with a big difference and see a side to the city missed by most visitors. This private tour takes you to the sites of some of the most notorious crimes in London's long history, beginning in one of the East End pubs associated with ruthless gangsters, the Krays, then following in the footsteps of Jack The Ripper. Throughout the tour your guide shares stories about executions, murders, and life in the city from medieval times through today.
- Uncover a different, and darker, side to the city than most visitors experience
- Private tour for just you and your party: Explore at your own pace
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hear lesser-known stories about the most notorious people in London history
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (on foot / London Underground)
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
277 Whitechapel Rd, London E1 1BY, UK
Borough High St, London SE1 1JX, UK
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ye Olde England Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during London Crimes And Punishment Private Walking Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during London Crimes And Punishment Private Walking Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during London Crimes And Punishment Private Walking Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during London Crimes And Punishment Private Walking Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCity ToursWalking ToursMarketsHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLondonFood Tours - HorleyCity Tours - HorleyWalking Tours - HorleyMarkets - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyHalf-day Tours - HorleyFood Tours - Stansted MountfitchetCity Tours - Stansted MountfitchetWalking Tours - Stansted MountfitchetMarkets - Stansted MountfitchetHistorical Tours - Stansted MountfitchetHalf-day Tours - Stansted MountfitchetFood Tours - CambridgeCity Tours - CambridgeWalking Tours - CambridgeMarkets - CambridgeHistorical Tours - CambridgeHalf-day Tours - CambridgeCategory
London ShardEast EndMaryleboneClink Prison MuseumThe Kia OvalParliament Square National Maritime MuseumDuchess TheatreArcelorMittal OrbitSt. Pancras InternationalChislehurst CavesEltham PalaceKiyan Prince Foundation StadiumWhitehall St. Paul's CathedralKing's CrossMayfairTrafalgar SquareTwickenham StadiumLondon Film Museum